Moving into your first apartment can get messy and expensive. And one of the best ways to avoid that mess and expensive, is to set a budget for your first apartment shopping and keep track of your expenses.
In this first apartment budget worksheet you can keep track of your budget for each product you are planning on buying and the actual cost you’ve spent on that product.
Also, if you are shopping online, you also have space for inserting links for the products you like!
- 1 PDF file with a link to the Google Sheets first apartment budget worksheet
How Do I Receive It?
- After your payment is secured, you will receive an email with the downloaded version of the First Apartment Budget Worksheet, and a PDF file with a link to the Google Sheets First Apartment Budget Worksheet.
- If you decide to use this First Apartment Budget Worksheet through Google Sheets, make sure that you have a free Google Sheets account.
- Once you have your account, click the link in the PDF file. When the budget sheet opens, go to FILE.
- Then, click “MAKE COPY”
- And from there, you can easily write in your own info and use your new First Apartment Budget Worksheet!
This is a digital download, and since this is a PDF form for you to print, it will only be sent to your email address, and nothing will be sent to your home.
- Due to the digital form of this products, all sales are final and there are no returns/refunds.